• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zakarosh

Zakarosh

Osiran Councilor

• 917 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:21

So, we can find them in the broker of course ;D

I've seen recipes since level 37 and 45, then latter building recipes for level 60 and 62 of carpenter.

Do they drop from normal mobs, dungeon elite, pvp zone, public event mobs/bosses or dungeon bosses?

Next is the materials needed for that buildings. Someone stated he needed help from his guildies to achieve the construction of a cabin log. Any other carpenter here attempted a mansion or any other two story building? If yes, can someone stir some light about the materials needed for it?

c61afd3d55c791dc.png

"Groar!" he said, then I handed him a big big steak.

#2 Ziggie72

Ziggie72

Arena Warlord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 16:50

You need several 'Chest's of items to make a building.

E.g. I have a recipe for a level 55 Modest Ornate Chalet.  It needs 18 aluminum block (chest), 18 grainy wood strip (chest) and 9 Tasch Grass bundles (Chest).

A (Chest) item is made in the 'Processed product' category and takes 300 of a white item.

So, math: I would need 300x18 = 5400 each of the aluminium ore and grainy logs and 2700 of the grass.

Considering they stack up to 100, the regular mats, you would need 135 bagslots just to make the necessary amount of chests. 

I cannot recall if you can stack these 'chest's or not, but you can see where the person needs 'help' :-)

Posted Image

#3 Zakarosh

Zakarosh

Osiran Councilor

• 917 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 20:24

Thaks for the maths and explanation, Ziggie :)

A guildie told me later those recipes are totally random and they can drop from any mob in the game, be it normal, elite or boss.

I hope the chests will stack because otherwise is impossible to reach what it asks for. I really hope they lower a bit the materials request.

And that explains what those mysterious chests were for in our crafting recipes :)

c61afd3d55c791dc.png

"Groar!" he said, then I handed him a big big steak.

#4 Kurenai

Kurenai

Dragon Rider

• 289 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:46

the chests stack, and they are there so you don't have to wait so long to craft 300whites into 100 green. best thing is if you are lucky and craft x5 chest out of 300 mats lol...

Posted Image

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish