Supportive Drakes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mtb

Mtb

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:33

I know the abilities are somewhat randomized on tamin' drakes, but are there some types of drakes that are more likely to gain or more speciallized in Healin and/or Supportive skills?

#2 Rikudou

Rikudou

Auratian Historian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2061 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:44

I can't say for sure, but from my beta experience + my friends, it just seemed extremely random.

#3 Owenz

Owenz

Auratian Historian

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:48

From what ive noticed out of the 12 Raptors that i tamed on various chars not one of them had life reflux/cure (the HoT/Heal) So i guess there are dragons that only have specific spells/abilities.

Posted Image

#4 Trollwoot

Trollwoot

Osiran Councilor

• 2210 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:52

Event and special dungeon dragons have higher odds. For example i tamed Primal Ragewater 11 times and he had always Life Flux.

On Hiatus - had to ragequit because i play nothing else than guardian and can't draw at all.

963eb136cec42a14.png

My guide I wanna be the Ermahgerdian can be found here. I provide help via ingame support as well. However posting your concern or problem in the topic, or sending me a private message if it's urgent may lead to a faster solution.

#5 elgen

elgen

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 15:55

Yes certain dragon types will tend to focus on certain combat skills. Keep in mind as well that those types will have dif combat skills based on a level tier system. a lvl 40 tank pet will have dif combat skills then the level 9 one you can tame.

The best healing pet I have found would be silent enmity lvl 39ish. He is a world map shown rare that spawns every 10 mins or so. He has 3 heal pet and master skills for 300-400 untrained every 15-30 seconds and a good guard skill that reduces incoming damage as well as a def passive buff. Train a good one of these up and he make great pet for a tank speced guard.

As for support gliders are the way to go at the moment. They have the fastest normal  attack speed in game. This allows you to keep your dragon soul power filled better then any other dragon. Combat skill wise they come with current and glacier strike which can keep a mob locked down 40% of the time. They also come with lost of passives that give you % bonuses to your damage and such.

Outside of getting just the basic's from your dragon I would not worry about farming for your perfect dragon till around 30 + by that time you will have your play style fleshed out and know what you will need long term.

#6 Mtb

Mtb

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 15:42

'Am pretty happy with the awnsers, allowin' to single down a bit further to the dragons I need for my role as a Support/Healer when OBT starts. Also saw that the croc-like dragons, mosasaurs 'think they are reffered to, can have a small pulsin' AoE heal skill for the "owner" to use, durin' the CBT ending event when I could login despite lackin' a key.

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish