Our Support Team have come up with a way for Laptop users to improve their performance when playing Dragon's Prophet but only when using an Nvidia Chipset/Intergrated Card.
Here are the steps;
1. Download Nvidia Inspector, a 3rd party program which enables alteration of the driver settings.
2. Run the Inspector and click the Tool icon behind Driver Version.
3. At "Profiles" (top left), enter a name for the profile, such as Dragon's Prophet.
4. Scroll down the main list until you find "Enable application for Optimus".
5. Click that entry, and choose "SHIM_RENDERING_MODE_ENABLE" from the dropdown menu.
6. Click "Apply settings" in the top right.
7. Find the Export symbol with an upward-pointing arrow in the icon bar, and choose "Export current profile only".
8. Name the exported file accordingly so you will find it again, and choose a convenient storing location.
9. Close the Nvidia inspector.
10. Drag and drop the file symbol into the Autostart folder (Start button -> All programs).
11. Right-click the file and choose "Open with", check the box "Always open with this program", choose the Nvidia Inspector, and click OK.
12. Open the Nvidia settings in your tray, choose "Configure 3D settings" and the tab "Program Settings".
13. Choose "launcher.exe"/"dp_x64.exe" from the dropdown list, or add them from your Dragon's Prophet installation folder.
14. Choose the Nvidia high performance processor from the dropdown menu in the 2nd step.
15. Close the Nvidia applications, and restart your computer.
We hope this will improve your Laptop's performance when playing Dragon's Prophet.
-The Infernum Support + Community Team