• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Kyarak

Kyarak

Community Manager

• 4823 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 14:55

Greetings Disciples!

Our Support Team have come up with a way for Laptop users to improve their performance when playing Dragon's Prophet but only when using an Nvidia Chipset/Intergrated Card.

Here are the steps;

1. Download Nvidia Inspector, a 3rd party program which enables alteration of the driver settings.

2. Run the Inspector and click the Tool icon behind Driver Version.

3. At "Profiles" (top left), enter a name for the profile, such as Dragon's Prophet.

4. Scroll down the main list until you find "Enable application for Optimus".

5. Click that entry, and choose "SHIM_RENDERING_MODE_ENABLE" from the dropdown menu.

6. Click "Apply settings" in the top right.

7. Find the Export symbol with an upward-pointing arrow in the icon bar, and choose "Export current profile only".

8. Name the exported file accordingly so you will find it again, and choose a convenient storing location.

9. Close the Nvidia inspector.

10. Drag and drop the file symbol into the Autostart folder (Start button -> All programs).

11. Right-click the file and choose "Open with", check the box "Always open with this program", choose the Nvidia Inspector, and click OK.

12. Open the Nvidia settings in your tray, choose "Configure 3D settings" and the tab "Program Settings".

13. Choose "launcher.exe"/"dp_x64.exe" from the dropdown list, or add them from your Dragon's Prophet installation folder.

14. Choose the Nvidia high performance processor from the dropdown menu in the 2nd step.

15. Close the Nvidia applications, and restart your computer.

We hope this will improve your Laptop's performance when playing Dragon's Prophet.

Best Regards,

-The Infernum Support + Community Team

Community Manager

dp_mini_panda_by_shadow_of_destiny-d7txl

w6s3k2.png 5d751f.png 24vllrs.png 

#2 BjornX

BjornX

Dragon Fighter

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:44

Will this lower something in the game, because i run it fine on high but any optimizing is never bad :P

~Bringing The Thunder On Your Face~

bce23e823575a038.png

#3 GabyCostea

GabyCostea

Dragon Novice

• 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 18:12

hy when i try to log in my game is saying that the account is frozen what can i do>?

#4 Rikudou

Rikudou

Auratian Historian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2061 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 19:05

hy when i try to log in my game is saying that the account is frozen what can i do>?

Closed Beta ended last night :) Open Beta next week!

#5 Rayingri

Rayingri

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:29

Hello

I really don't understand the step 14. , like where? "from the dropdown in the 2nd step"  and the 2nd step is "Run the Inspector"

#6 Illusionary

Illusionary

Dragon Novice

• 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:44

Greetings Disciples!

Our wonderful Support Team have come up with a way for Laptop users to improve their performance when playing Dragon's Prophet but only when using an Nvidia Chipset/Intergrated Card.

Here are the steps;

1. Download Nvidia Inspector, a 3rd party program which enables alteration of the driver settings.

2. Run the Inspector and click the Tool icon behind Driver Version.

3. At "Profiles" (top left), enter a name for the profile, such as Dragon's Prophet.

4. Scroll down the main list until you find "Enable application for Optimus".

5. Click that entry, and choose "SHIM_RENDERING_MODE_ENABLE" from the dropdown menu.

6. Click "Apply settings" in the top right.

7. Find the Export symbol with an upward-pointing arrow in the icon bar, and choose "Export current profile only".

8. Name the exported file accordingly so you will find it again, and choose a convenient storing location.

9. Close the Nvidia inspector.

10. Drag and drop the file symbol into the Autostart folder (Start button -> All programs).

11. Right-click the file and choose "Open with", check the box "Always open with this program", choose the Nvidia Inspector, and click OK.

12. Open the Nvidia settings in your tray, choose "Configure 3D settings" and the tab "Program Settings".

13. Choose "launcher.exe"/"dp_x64.exe" from the dropdown list, or add them from your Dragon's Prophet installation folder.

14. Choose the Nvidia high performance processor from the dropdown menu in the 2nd step.

15. Close the Nvidia applications, and restart your computer.

We hope this will improve your Laptop's performance when playing Dragon's Prophet.

Best Regards,

-The Infernum Support + Community Team

Love you man! (No ######) Now i can finally play this as i should :D

#7 Narium

Narium

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 19:24

Can someone do a similar Guide in how to boost performance in Desktop pcs?

#8 ShockZeus

ShockZeus

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 20:26

Hey, my laptop is very good in relation to play games, put in dragon prophet'm experiencing performance issues in the case 5-10 fps and ping 300ms. Not a program is not for NVIDIA Compatible Card name: Mobile Intel ® HD Graphics Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc. Chip type: Intel ® HD Graphics Family.
Already sent my dxdiag bit more settled, still I get 5-10 fps with all configurations of the game low

#9 Pen2x

Pen2x

Dragon Novice

• 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 22:03

I am also geting 8fps with GT 650M. And this method also couldnt worked.

#10 Warotrix

Warotrix

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 15:02

I am also geting 8fps with GT 650M. And this method also couldnt worked.

same problem here same GFX card

Edited by Warotrix, 02 June 2013 - 15:03.

#11 Kyarak

Kyarak

Community Manager

• 4823 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:49

Can those who have tried this and seen no result please try this;

- Right-click on the blank space of Windows 7 desktop, and then click "NVIDIA Control Panel".

- Click "Manage 3D settings" under "3D Settings" on the left in the "NVIDIA Control Panel" window.

- Click "Program Settings" tag, select .../Dragon's Prophet/dp_x86.exe (Or dp_x64.exe if u have 64-bit Os) under "Select a program to customize"

- And then select "High performance NVIDIA processor" under "Select the preferred graphics for this program".

Community Manager

#12 ShockZeus

ShockZeus

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 13:49

I use AMD Radeon Graphics, NVIDIA is not here what i could do to optimize my game?

#13 Kyarak

Kyarak

Community Manager

• 4823 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:01

I use AMD Radeon Graphics, NVIDIA is not here what i could do to optimize my game?

For now the best option is to research the ATI Catalyst to see if there is a way to tweak your GFX on your laptop.

Community Manager

#14 ShockZeus

ShockZeus

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 17:43

You could look and make a tutorial too? Plx

#15 Warotrix

Warotrix

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 22:28

Can those who have tried this and seen no result please try this;

- Right-click on the blank space of Windows 7 desktop, and then click "NVIDIA Control Panel".

- Click "Manage 3D settings" under "3D Settings" on the left in the "NVIDIA Control Panel" window.

- Click "Program Settings" tag, select .../Dragon's Prophet/dp_x86.exe (Or dp_x64.exe if u have 64-bit Os) under "Select a program to customize"

- And then select "High performance NVIDIA processor" under "Select the preferred graphics for this program".

that didn't helped :s

#16 ShockZeus

ShockZeus

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:04

One solution I found was to put laptops on AMD Radeon Catalyst Control Center, Dragon prophet to "High Performance" what a change has occurred in my fps from 10 to 20 to 25 put in a couple of the most populated cities still lag. Please try to fix this bug fps soon as I want to play freely

#17 ShockZeus

ShockZeus

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:07

The bug is so severe that the login screen my fps is 70-90 and when I enter the game it plummets to 10-20 = /

#18 Guybrush

Guybrush

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 19:04

I just got a new laptop, and the game didn't work after 3 uninstall/deletes and redownload/installs. After reading this, I said "Hey, this is a solution here!" because I am getting a black screen, which kinda loves me, given the fact that it won't go away. The screen is black, but I can still move the cursor, hear the music, even type in my username and password and get in the game, but you can hear everything, and not see it, due to the screen being black. I tried this solution, all the way until the last steps where it said to change the graphics processor. I don't have that option, it's not even there. I can choose a program and then "Specify Settings For This Program". I can choose single settings and enable/disable them, without the choice of a graphics processor.

3efdad7a265c0d9c.png

#19 Aquarelle

Aquarelle

Ex-Community Moderator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 19:07

I just got a new laptop, and the game didn't work after 3 uninstall/deletes and redownload/installs. After reading this, I said "Hey, this is a solution here!" because I am getting a black screen, which kinda loves me, given the fact that it won't go away. The screen is black, but I can still move the cursor, hear the music, even type in my username and password and get in the game, but you can hear everything, and not see it, due to the screen being black. I tried this solution, all the way until the last steps where it said to change the graphics processor. I don't have that option, it's not even there. I can choose a program and then "Specify Settings For This Program". I can choose single settings and enable/disable them, without the choice of a graphics processor.

Maybe one of these solutions will help you?

Eingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes Bild

Community Mods are volunteers and players just like you.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Infernum Productions or RuneWaker.

#20 CoLoNeL4EvEr

CoLoNeL4EvEr

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 15:37

hi sr

thanks for the great topic :)

i did everything like you said and the game is working perfectly but when i press any skill the game crash 

i  am using geforce gt 525m

and usually i can run any game with high performance but i have to use the HD graphic family which is very lagy with low performance i hope you can help me to avoid the crashing when i use my graphic card

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish