SeyrenWindsor

Seigneur de l’Arène

• 2883 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 16:16

And people with more 60+ marketplace dragons? ='D

tumblr_nmlwcyI4RR1tzcw19o1_75sq.gif
1411155552-signforumdp.jpg

Seyrenwindsor - Guilde Exceed

Merci Dragon's Prophet pour ces 2 ans d'aventures et de rêves.

- De passage par moment c: -

#182 Kentax

Kentax

Auratian Historian

• PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 16:42

And people with more 60+ marketplace dragons? ='D

Probably they provide infomation for the fastest way to the marketplace :D

Quite much the worst stuff with relaunches when the earlier investment will be gone. But we'll see if there's something planned for it, I guess?

#183 IceSy

IceSy

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:32

My hubby and I started playing this game during ALPHA when SOE had US rights to it, when DG dropped it, I lost everything! I was so upset. I just started playing again, and I am having a blast. I can't wait to see what's next,... I just wish I could get all my uber lil dragons back that I had before,..  :)

~IceSy~

#184 Ildruin

Ildruin

Community Manager

• 369 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 14:02

Well guys, as I promised...as soon as I get the information, I will forward it to you!

So, here goes!

Savage Hunt will be released on Wednesday, December 6th 2017! That's just two days!

Buckle up!

#185 galenmarek

galenmarek

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 00:01

Well guys, as I promised...as soon as I get the information, I will forward it to you!

So, here goes!

Savage Hunt will be released on Wednesday, December 6th 2017! That's just two days!

Buckle up!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Starting up a guild/clan that will be on an EU server since they stated there will be no NA servers on facebook. Name is Sanctuary. Message me if you would like details or the discord link)

Edited by galenmarek, 05 December 2017 - 10:52.

#186 IceSy

IceSy

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:48

So, here goes!

Buckle up!

But still no further info,.. or web site???? Ummm,.. ok???

#187 Blockma5ter

Blockma5ter

Arena-Gladiator

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:28

I hope this is a joke. I mean, releasing a completely new game without Closed Beta or anything? And announce it 2 days before official launch? And Websites still offline? :wacko:

#188 SeyrenWindsor

SeyrenWindsor

Seigneur de l’Arène

• 2883 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:52

I hope this is a joke. I mean, releasing a completely new game without Closed Beta or anything? And announce it 2 days before official launch? And Websites still offline? :wacko:

Gamigo. :P

tumblr_nmlwcyI4RR1tzcw19o1_75sq.gif
1411155552-signforumdp.jpg

Seyrenwindsor - Guilde Exceed

Merci Dragon's Prophet pour ces 2 ans d'aventures et de rêves.

- De passage par moment c: -

#189 Erwinlevi

Erwinlevi

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:41

thats so lame way to start new game :lol: cant believe they actually did it :o

#190 Torbinius

Torbinius

Dragon Rider

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 14:11

Well, you could see the 4 years DP has been out as an "open Beta". A finished game doesn't have that many bugs in it...

And technically it isnt even announced yet. Sure we have the Info we got here, but you won't find any traces of an official release by gamigo themselves...

I think we just have to wait till tomorrow and see, if they really are able to launch then (Somehow I don't think so but whatever).

#191 bran76765

bran76765

Auratian Historian

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 17:02

I guess all we can say is "We'll see."

Who knows. Maybe they won't screw it up, maybe they made it better. Only time will tell. However, since ALL dragons are up for grabs to be tamed ie no marketplace is needed, this could very well be a step in the right direction.

Edited by bran76765, 05 December 2017 - 17:03.

Currently collecting ancient dragons while also going through the story!

Onyx Smoke, Cobalt Lightning, Midnight Shade, Indigo Flare, Diamond Bulwark, Pale Radiance, Lunar Frost, Balge, Fungal Bloom, Nagafen, Primal Star, Shattered Rage, Shrouded Carnage, Umbral Glare, Emerald Crystal

Any info on what dragons are supposed to spawn on what day would be greatly appreciated (I currently have no clue xD)

efde4b17256028e7.png

#192 Hyve

Hyve

Dragon Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1195 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 17:07

I guess all we can say is "We'll see."

Who knows. Maybe they won't screw it up, maybe they made it better. Only time will tell. However, since ALL dragons are up for grabs to be tamed ie no marketplace is needed, this could very well be a step in the right direction.

I can't agree with that. When I played I've spent LOADS of money in this game, and bought maybe total of 5 dragons. All the diamonds I was buying was for all the items, that you needed or were helpful to actually build your dragons. Like those crystals to remove skills, exp extractors, skill slots books and stuff to help you gear up like shard socket keys, or even costume sets. So I would say, the dragons itself is last thing you need to spent your diamonds on.

Theluji

Oracle|102 lvl|Jorbyn

Member of Strawhats

QUIT

http://icarusonline.to/ - Moved there!

#193 TnTizz

TnTizz

Dragon Novice

• 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 21:58

just found out about this game , savage hunt. can you dl it now?

Edited by TnTizz, 05 December 2017 - 22:02.

#194 Hyve

Hyve

Dragon Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1195 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 22:27

Nope, need to wait till tommorrow, I guess

Theluji

Oracle|102 lvl|Jorbyn

Member of Strawhats

QUIT

http://icarusonline.to/ - Moved there!

#195 galenmarek

galenmarek

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:24

Technically you can download it already, I just can't post the link here  :P​ 

Edited by galenmarek, 06 December 2017 - 01:24.

#196 galenmarek

galenmarek

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:11

Sigh, i didnt post it here because the moderators/admins will, as evidenced by previous interactions, delete that ######. Sorry I couldn't stroke your obvious self gratifying ego.

Edited by galenmarek, 06 December 2017 - 04:20.

#197 Chimeric

Chimeric

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:40

So, here goes!

Buckle up!

Ildruin, tell me you're joking.

The savage-hunt.com website - which was live for, what, 2 weeks in September when the re-release was initially leaked - hasn't been online since. It still isn't.

Gamigo is completely and utterly mum on the subject on their official website.

And your announcement of the re-release of Dragon's Prophet arrives via a response in an ongoing thread? It doesn't even warrant its own?

I love this game and I love this franchise and I want to support you all to the moon and back, but the way that this has been handled since day one has been a complete and utter disaster. 

If the game is being re-released, I assume it's to garner interest, grow the franchise, and generate income. Fine, fine, and fine. It's a business, and I'm not so naive as to write those considerations off. In a perfect world, perhaps that time and energy could have been better spent marketing the game that literally already exists, because let's be real, in today's day and age when Game of Thrones has people foaming at the mouth about dragons, and Niantic has people foaming at the mouth about Pokemon, you actually could not fail in marketing an MMO that involves capturing and training dragons... But it's not a perfect world and instead Gamigo is re-launching the game. Which is fine, except for the fact that, Ildruin, there has been almost no communication. Period. Initially I had written "no communication to the playerbase," which isn't untrue, but also there's just... there's just no communication. How on Earth can they reasonably expect this game to succeed when the launch website is absent less than 24 hours before release? Dude, it isn't even like a splash page with a countdown. It is literally not there. Where's the hype? Where's... I dunno, where's anything that tells any of us that this isn't more than a silly prank? I mean, but actually? Save for your occasional communications, there has been no official communication that Savage Hunt is a real thing.

I know you're just the messenger and this is not at all an attempt to shoot you, but surely you can appreciate our frustration, here. This is nonsense. This is absolutely the most aborted attempt at a game release that I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing... and it's just salt in the wound that it happens to be for my hands-down favorite MMO of all time. It's pitiful. Everything about it is pitiful. And it kinda breaks my heart a little, cus this MMO is awesome and it deserves way better than this.

I am seriously hoping Savage-Hunt makes me eat every single word I've typed tonight. I hope its playcraft is smooth, I hope its bugs are minimal and not of the stinging variety, I hope people flock to the game opening like bees to nectar, I hope it goes on to be an outrageous, global success despite every initial attempt its had to literally shoot itself in the face. Honestly.

But I will never brag about enjoying the ride there, cus good LORD this has been a ###### mess.

#198 galenmarek

galenmarek

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:18

Ildruin, tell me you're joking.

The savage-hunt.com website - which was live for, what, 2 weeks in September when the re-release was initially leaked - hasn't been online since. It still isn't.

Gamigo is completely and utterly mum on the subject on their official website.

And your announcement of the re-release of Dragon's Prophet arrives via a response in an ongoing thread? It doesn't even warrant its own?

I love this game and I love this franchise and I want to support you all to the moon and back, but the way that this has been handled since day one has been a complete and utter disaster. 

If the game is being re-released, I assume it's to garner interest, grow the franchise, and generate income. Fine, fine, and fine. It's a business, and I'm not so naive as to write those considerations off. In a perfect world, perhaps that time and energy could have been better spent marketing the game that literally already exists, because let's be real, in today's day and age when Game of Thrones has people foaming at the mouth about dragons, and Niantic has people foaming at the mouth about Pokemon, you actually could not fail in marketing an MMO that involves capturing and training dragons... But it's not a perfect world and instead Gamigo is re-launching the game. Which is fine, except for the fact that, Ildruin, there has been almost no communication. Period. Initially I had written "no communication to the playerbase," which isn't untrue, but also there's just... there's just no communication. How on Earth can they reasonably expect this game to succeed when the launch website is absent less than 24 hours before release? Dude, it isn't even like a splash page with a countdown. It is literally not there. Where's the hype? Where's... I dunno, where's anything that tells any of us that this isn't more than a silly prank? I mean, but actually? Save for your occasional communications, there has been no official communication that Savage Hunt is a real thing.

I know you're just the messenger and this is not at all an attempt to shoot you, but surely you can appreciate our frustration, here. This is nonsense. This is absolutely the most aborted attempt at a game release that I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing... and it's just salt in the wound that it happens to be for my hands-down favorite MMO of all time. It's pitiful. Everything about it is pitiful. And it kinda breaks my heart a little, cus this MMO is awesome and it deserves way better than this.

I am seriously hoping Savage-Hunt makes me eat every single word I've typed tonight. I hope its playcraft is smooth, I hope its bugs are minimal and not of the stinging variety, I hope people flock to the game opening like bees to nectar, I hope it goes on to be an outrageous, global success despite every initial attempt its had to literally shoot itself in the face. Honestly.

But I will never brag about enjoying the ride there, cus good LORD this has been a ###### 

Tl:DR Gamigo will love this

Tl:DR Gamigo will love this

Edited by galenmarek, 06 December 2017 - 05:19.

#199 Yuuchan

Yuuchan

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:53

I'm a little frustrated the downloader is really bad.. it took forever to download and it wasn't on my end. Got through that and it freezes during the install for me and my boyfriend on his computer. Restarting the installer does nothing but freeze it in a new random location 90% of the time being 0% on both computers. So gg I guess?  :huh:

Yuunique_zpskjpeoswx.png

"You look like you're lost and could use some direction..." - Oxient the Razorshell

Kati is cake <3 | Wiki | January 11th, 2017

Untitled-1_zpsb4xmvjxc.png

#200 Ildruin

Ildruin

Community Manager

• 369 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:02

I'm a little frustrated the downloader is really bad.. it took forever to download and it wasn't on my end. Got through that and it freezes during the install for me and my boyfriend on his computer. Restarting the installer does nothing but freeze it in a new random location 90% of the time being 0% on both computers. So gg I guess?  :huh:

Sorry but, you downloaded something you shouldn't have ^^ It can't work as of now.

Should be good when it's unlocked though.

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish