• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Ildruin

Ildruin

Community Manager

• 591 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 13:14

Hello dear players,

starting today, I am the new community manager for the English and German community for Dragon's Prophet, employed at Gamigo. I am here because one of my passions is to wake the potential of a game and its players, and to promote this potential. To accomplish this goal here and in the German community, with you and I together, is what I want to do.

About me personally, I'm Ildruin, a native-born German and speak both German and English fluently. I traveled a good deal round about the world, studied computer science but, in the end, transformed my passion into my job: Gaming. (Online-)Games are very dear to me for over 15 years now. I tried probably everything you can play with your friends or your family at least once.

If you have questions, suggestions or a problem, don't hesitate to contact me. My tasks as a community manager include being there for you, being your person of trust regarding all things Dragon's Prophet, guiding you towards each other as a community and of course to represent you, the players, locally. I'm also happy to hear your feedback, be it good or bad, as long as it stays objective.

I will be available in-game and through PMs here on the forum as much as I can. There will, hopefully, be many funny events coming up which will be realized by our team.

But please keep in mind that I'm only human and that I can make mistakes. Also, I do not possess god-like powers to solve your in-game problem or to mediate your personal fights. I'm also not a developer for Dragon's Prophet and I have my limitations, just like everybody else.

Nonetheless, I will do everything humanly possible to ensure that you can enjoy your time in Auratia, together!

See you in-game :)

Your Ildruin

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish