Registerfor free!

Photo

[Forum Event] Show us your best opposites!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Efraka

Efraka

Community Manager

• 629 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 14:41

news-opener-Event.jpeg

Draw inspiration from Auratia's Nature and have a chance to win Windrider Blade!

You can make beautiful screenshot about opposites better than we do? Show us what you've got in our Screenshot-Event

Discover the world of Aurati and send us your best screenshot following the theme "Opposites attract".

What has to be on the screenshot!

Your character, your dragon and the fascinating nature of Auratia! You have to display two opposites. Please make a screenshot of th full screen and deactivate the interface by pressing the keyboard button F12. The screenshots should not be edited by any image processing software.

What can you win!

The best screenshot will receive the dragon Windrider Blade as a reward. This fabulous dragon originates from the energy of nature. Scientists sometimes ask themselves how this dragon was developed in the dragon bloodline.

Windrider_Blade_001.jpeg

What do you have to do!

Post your screenshot in this Thread in the forum until Sunday, 15th January at 23:59 CET (German Time). Please sign the post with your character name that is shown in the screenshot.

Rules

You are only allowed to take part in the event on one server.

Please only post one screenshot for the event. If you like to show everyone some more picture, you are free to do so, but please mark the one screenshot for the event. We will take a look at all pictures at the end of the event.

#2 Kileah420

Kileah420

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 16:42

ok just a quick question (2 opposites as in 2 opposite elements on the same map or just opposite of you and your dragons)

#3 Aykalia

Aykalia

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:30

aw snap, its a pic of us and our dragon :/ had the idea to team up with a guildie and use two different colored costumes (ex. red and white) with one being playing with a one handed weapon, the other with a two handed and casting both our ults at the same time (ex. for guardians one would be piersar, the other one bazaka) 

k7js5r.pngepbb.png

°Aqua°                                       °Fuuka°  

| Aykalia | Lvl.105 Guardian of the guild Dovahmir |   

ou04.jpg

Good Leus are still being good.

#4 Lalahon

Lalahon

Admin

• 94 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:52

Hello everyone,

The rules just say that we want to see your own character, one of your own dragons and the nature of Auratia. You have the freedom to decide which opposite you want to show and how you want to show it. It has to be one map because we don't want any edited screenshots. If you want to ask your friends to help you with the opposites, you are free to do so, because the screenshot should at least have your own character and your dragon.

I hope everything is clear now. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Feel free to be creative :)

Best regards,
Lalahon

#5 Kileah420

Kileah420

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 15:12

Dragon - Azure Snow (Now named Permafrost)

Location - Alentia; DragonHeart Cloister

Opposites: Fire / Ice(Snow)

Sky (skytouched dragon) / Earth (mountains)

DragonsProphet_20170111_153323_zpsdfjxe2

Kileah 105 Oracle

Guild Leader of Saints

Jorbyn Server

Edited by Kileah420, 12 January 2017 - 19:46.

#6 Dryadia

Dryadia

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 15:32

Opposites:

Red - Green

Fire - Ice

Earth - Sky

Red dragon - Green Dryadia (me)

Fire element dragon - Ice element background, & dragon's gear

Earth element Dryadia  (me wearing Green Chrystalline Chaos) - Sky element background

72ukue.jpg

afce1dde45d88864.png

#7 bububu

bububu

Arena Warlord

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 17:57

Flowering & Withering (character and dragon vs. dead tree)

fWyOtCf.jpg

Character name: Tommelise

#8 SilkenScaled

SilkenScaled

Dragon Novice

• 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 20:46

This is Imagination and Reality.

15977439_360194921032474_625403508539406

Please note that this isn't in any way edited, I just did dance 5 in one of the Soul-Sucking Crystals in Porthis while zooming at the right angle so the colors would look like they cut off instead of faded. Zooming in made it so I had to move my Maroon Wings, Lyaeus, back a ways so his head would be in the shot opposed to just the chest area. He's not in the picture as much as I'd have liked, but I do like how he has his own dark corner in the imagination half.

I got the idea from the picture below, which I was going to use for the Halloween screenie contest, but since that didn't happen last year I decided to reuse those awesome crystals in this contest instead. :)

15966121_360193631032603_813612737051872

~Nyis

Edited by SilkenScaled, 12 January 2017 - 20:48.

#9 Regole

Regole

Dragon Novice

• 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:27

The Lady and Her Champion (Defending Permafrost) – Ice & Fire

32173608391_3a08f79678_h.jpg

There is no ill will between Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox, but the balance between their realms requires constant maintenance. Some eons the lord of Lavastorm is defending his lair from the encroaching ice crystals of Permafrost, others the lady of Permafrost desperately attempts to halt the advance of Lavastorm's magma flows. And just as Lord Nagafen relies on his Fusion Knights to help him hold the line, so does Lady Vox rely on her disciples of the Order of the Frozen Razorshade. It's said that where the two realms meet is where heat and cold reach their optimal balance and life flourishes, and that it's in that place where Auratia lies.

~Kintaryon

#10 DragonriderKain

DragonriderKain

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:15

I'm not entering to win, just posting a picture. 16107463_1353340724718293_47411853811483 Darkness overthrowing a kingdom of light

WIND WALKER, SARDOK'S STUDENT, A LOVER OF PARTIES, A GOOD FRIEND, EXPERT PICTURE TAKER, AND A LOVER OF ALL THINGS DRAGON RELATED~

#11 DifferenceGod

DifferenceGod

Dragon Novice

• 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 17:36

Archon And Naturel Human  :D d8EW54.jpg

Edited by DifferenceGod, 14 January 2017 - 17:47.

#12 steelsam

steelsam

Arena Gladiator

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 19:47

Technology vs Nature

NUB0RaA.jpg

Regards,
Coldween

#13 Higtsune-Chan

Higtsune-Chan

Dragon Novice

• 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 22:45

Plant - Fire - water75220191afd1f1d27ea7c6703c15d452.jpg

#14 Lalahon

Lalahon

Admin

• 94 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 13:39

Creative heros of Auratia!

It was a pleasure to look at your pictures. It wasn’t easy to choose the most beautiful one, but not everyone can win.
We are happy to announce the winner!
The first place on the English server and new owner of Windrider Blade is Bububu!

Congratulation and thank you all for your participation.

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish