4 replies to this topic

#1 Stark

Stark

Community Manager

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 18:17

Overcoming Obstacles Together Guide

Location: Zidray region of Laedis, just west of Underworld Port.

475de24e49.jpg

You can go there by using the Arteicia-button in character selection and then go south. If you already activated at the Transportacion Point in this area, you can use the Transportation Center Officer on the central plaza of Arteicia to get to Underworld Port.

Time: Daily at 13:00, 19:00, 21:00 and 23:00 CET for 1 hour each time.

7192488937.jpg

There are several NPCs waiting for you!

Nansey the Festival Assistant

She is really excited about the Spring Festival. Find her to complete the quest “Spring Festival is here!”

Kathran the Registration Clerk

Kathran will only appear when the event starts, so at 13:00, 19:00, 21:00 and 23:00 CET. Talk to Kathran to register for a Spring Festival race. She will explain the rules to you. You need to invite a friend to a party and tell Kathran that you are ready. At the bottom a special skill bar will appear with which you can give your partner a piggyback ride. The player who is running will be in control of movement, whereas the other player can activate speed boosts through potions and abilities.

The race is against time! Go through all the gates to complete the course. You will get rewarded based on how fast you finish.

Angie Gordon

Angie is a nice person who likes to help. She will ask you to help the participants of the race. You will receive five items “A loving Encouragement“ in your backpack. By using the item you can place hearts on the racetrack, which will speed up the couples on their way.

Parker Hall

He loves challenging others. He will ask you to tease the participants of the race by placing “Rattan Traps” on the racetrack. These traps will slow down the couples on their way.

#2 Belzebubpol

Belzebubpol

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:00

Good introduction guide Mr.

neat...

someone could share what posible rewards are for this race...

and are those qest from

Angie Gordon

Parker Hall

worthy doing ?

^_^

#3 Kidira

Kidira

Dragon Tamer

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 15:26

I've never done this event, but it sounds like fun.  Thanks for posting the details. :)

#4 Saphirae2

Saphirae2

Arena Warlord

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 20:36

Ok, so I'll share information on second prize, I think the timeframe for second prize is from 6-8.5 min, anything below that is first prize, anything above that is third prize or worse. The prizes are only different in amount of stuff you get. For the quest you have to cooperate with another player: one will run/jump through gates in certain order while suffering from debuffs, the other one will have to remove the debuffs. You pass the quest when you pass the last gate in front of Underworld port (it tells you the time it took you to complete the quest). If you're realy good at it you can squeeze in 4 runs/event time as quest cooldown is 10 minutes. The prize for second place:

untitled7_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rgudj.pnguntitled8_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rgue0.png

These are the packs contained within:

untitled1_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rgu6k.png

untitled3_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rguck.png

untitled2_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rgucc.png - gives you limited materials needed for the recipes mentioned above

You also get few of these:

untitled4_by_shadow_saphirae-d9rguct.png

Now, for the acctual recipes, I present all 5 of them with stuff needed for creating one of them:

dragonsprophet_20160212_201028_by_shadowdragonsprophet_20160212_201047_by_shadowdragonsprophet_20160212_201103_by_shadowdragonsprophet_20160212_201130_by_shadowdragonsprophet_20160212_201140_by_shadow

Edited by Saphirae2, 12 February 2016 - 22:01.

Eirwel              

froyo_by_shadow_saphirae-d8w388a.gifezgif_4087713984_by_shadow_saphirae-dahe

#5 Dryadia

Dryadia

Dragon Trainer

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 16:38

Thanks for sharing the info, Eirwel!

I still need to make 3 items...(I don't have all the mats I need yet).

You are a great partner in the race!  I hope to team up again with you!

afce1dde45d88864.png

Choose your language:

English Deutsch Français Spanish Polish Turkish