This weekend, we will ask a lot of dexterity and body control of you. Do you think that you will master our jumping course?
The only way to find out, of course, is to participate!
This Friday, 13th October, at 18:00 CEST, you can find us in Efraka's apartment (yes, one "F"!) on Baerton Storm Island B10. There, you can find a super tricky parcour that you can try to complete!
Even at this small sports event, there are some rules that need to be followed.
- You can't skip stations! Neither a shortcut through the house, nor over the stone walls is allowed.
- If you fall down, you have to start over from the beginning! You can't hop on from the sides again.
- If you make it to the end, you will have to land on the red carpet! If you slip and land on the rock below, that's not counted as a completed run.
- You cannot use any abilities or items!
- You have one stopped try, and you can fall down a maximum of 5 times.
We will stop your time and afterwards, there'll be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
If that sounds like something that you are interested in, come over! Of course there's nothing stopping you from having a look or two at the parcour before Friday;)
See you there!